We are pleased to announce the The Snow Child R&D team!
- Alison Farina – Writer/Director
- Charlotte Ellis – Actor/Include Arts Consultant
- Phoebe Kemp – Actor/Natural Diversions and Disability Arts Consultant
- Oliver Langdon – Actor/Natural Theatre member/co-AD of Kilter Theatre/Lecoq practitioner
- Helen Godfrey – Actor/Physical Theatre Practitioner/Consultant
- Ed Browning – Actor/Musician (and the lovable-curly-haired-Cornish-miner from TV’s Poldark!)
- Andrew Kingston – Actor/Impro Specialist (recently seen rocking Macbeth in a Cave with Insane Root Theatre).
The week will be spent playing with the story, playing with movement, exploring object manipulation and ‘theatre magic’, playing with sound, music and Disability Arts and Inclusivity Best Practice Training from Include Arts who are our partners in the production.
The team will also have Makaton Training with Suise Nowell-Kelly from Larkrise School in Trowbridge. Makaton will be integral to the story and embedded within the performance.